Sunday, November 6, 2011

Environmental Design : Changing of Selected Brand [ Axiata to Royal Selangor ]

Since Axiata is the main company of Celcom and we are not allow to have duplication of product/brand, I decided to change my product/brand to Royal Selangor Pewter because some of the classmates already taken Celcom as their chosen product/brand.

Below are some background research about Royal Selangor Pewter :
Credit and copyright of I Blog What I Learn.
Credit and copyright of I Blog What I Learn.

For more information about the interesting story behind Royal Selangor Pewter, do have a visit here >> http://www.royalselangor.com/rs2/milestone.php


Company Review. Credit and copyright of I Blog What I Learn.

Products. Credit and copyright of I Blog What I Learn.

2 comments:

  1. Wei Ling. As I told and explained to the whole class, definitely you didn't understand about selection of companies.

    I told everyone that there are many companies under a main company and many products under the same company. You first choice was OK but misunderstading and not asking question lead you to making another decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Sir, I know about it and I had asked you before this also. It is my own decision to change the product because I don't want to take the risk of having crashed design and concept with others. The color scheme and advertisement for Celcom and Axiata is more or less the same, it will be less interesting and less attractive if there are two or more similar branding bus stop design. That is the reason that I decided to change the product.

      Perhaps the statement of this post are tend to be a little bit wrong and lead to misunderstanding, I am sorry about it.

      Delete