Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Final decision of festival

After some thought of ideas and few sketches on the three different festival that I have list before and finally, I decided to use Cherry Blossom Festival as my E-wallpaper's theme.

Cherry Blossom Festival or Sakura Matsuri is the most famous festival in Japan. It is also the most well known of Japanese Festival. Sakura, the cherry blossom is the nation flower of Japan and also the sign of Japan. Most of us will think of Japan while saw or heard the words or image of "sakura" . It is extremely pretty and amazing while seeing the scene of cherry blossom in full blossom.

I have done the e-wallpaper as well and waiting for consult with Madam Lydia and I hope it will be accepted and I will update the info later.

No comments:

Post a Comment