Saturday, November 6, 2010

Work done so far for 5 week...

I have try to merge some of my thought to the e-wallpaper according to certain festivals.Yet,it just a simple sketches and it was not the outcome that I want.No much Photoshop tools are used so I gonna change all these in the upcoming week.Hope that I can manage to done it well.

For the Doll Festival,suppose to showing and focus on the special dolls but fail to do so.

It look like messy .

I just merged two pictures that I get and not yet add on the  main subjects of Bon Odori.

I have done these on last week or two weeks ago i think and now just post it out.The actual one still on progress and I not yet decide which festival to use because I wish to see which one can get the best outcome first.It will be decided soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment