Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I blog what I learn

As the title above,
this is a work-in-progress blog that use to record and report what I have learn in this semester for the subject of Computer Graphics 2.


I gonna or more accurately I have to record what have I learn from this subjects and also how deep does I master it in this place.The major of this subjects is Photoshop and I hope I can learn and mange it well.


Actually I quite like this kind of learning method.
It helps us to know and learn more than what we suppose to learn.
It will recording down every single things that I have learn. Yet, acts as a personal online notes for us to revise back what we learnt before and also a place for us to save and show the works we have done.It also a kind of cultivation of self-personalities and cause a habit of recording down each steps that we go so far.


Hope that I can catch up the lesson well and also make my blog grow up along with the knowledge I learn.Good luck for me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment