Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Regarding to Assignment 1

As the first day of computer graphics's class we had already been told that the 2 assignment should be done...
I'm now getting to start my assignment 1.
Well, for the assignment 1,we need to create a A4 size e-wallpaper and the theme is about Festival.
I wish to choose Mid-autumn festival or Chinese New Year at first,
but it seem like too common and I decided to choose a festival from Japan.
Yet,I not yet decide which festival will I use for the theme of my wallpaper exactly.
Now I have three Japanese festival in my list and they are Cherry Blossom Festival, Doll Festival or also call Girl's Day, and also OBon [ Bon odori ].
I'm now gathering information and pictures related to these three festival and it will be post out later...;)

And honestly for the first week of tutorials,I haven't read the notes given at MMLS.
So, I will update about that after I working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment